Monday, October 24, 2016

November's Message: Ultimate Gratitude

Wow! As we near the end of the year we get ready to close the chapter of 2016, the first full year of full-time operation for The Holistic Hummingbird, LLC and the first year in our new location in Littleton.

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the growth I've witnessed not only to my business,  but to my clients and their quality of life.  2016 has been quite the year of action!

This year The Holistic Hummingbird, LLC was nominated Littleton's Best Massage by and ranked #1 Local Massage Business by Massagebook. Beginning in October we also ranked #1 Local Massage Therapist.

This is enough to move me to tears, yet you continue to surprise me!

  • 17% of my new clients were from referrals
  • We made a 200% increase in income from 2015
  • 22% of new clients were from public boards and reviews
  • I was able to obtain 24 hours of continuing education credits (no requirement for Colorado)
  • I've been able to expand my services and have found a niche in the pregnancy and chronic pain market
  • We've been able to add a part-time administrator to our staff and gear up to higher a massage therapist next year

You've chosen me as your therapist to ease complications of chronic conditions
You've inspired me to continue this journey in bodywork and holistic care.


THANK YOU! Thank you for welcoming me into your lives, into your bodies, and into your network of friends and family members!

As a thanks to all you wonderful people, for helping me cultivate a massage business that is picking up steam, I will be giving each client $25 credit to use from now until the end of 2016. You may use this on any services- on packages, discount cards, and drop-in rates.

I can't wait to see where this journey takes us!

THANKS A MILLION!!!!

Yours in touch,
Lizzie Johnson, LMT

No comments:

Post a Comment